Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How To Lose 1 Stone In A Month

If your goal is to lose 14 pounds in one month you are likely to succeed if you are determined. There are several traps to avoid, for instance if you go on a low-calorie diet you will start to crave for calories and the same applies if you try the low carb diet.

The argument stated above is the biggest reason why 95% of all dieters fail. Once you have failed at a diet you get less confident in that you have what it takes. Let me tell you, We all have what it takes.

Another reason is that most diets will make you tired and angry and this makes people quit because they just can't stand it. I remember once when I hissed at a poor lady in the local grocery shop. I took this as a receipt that the diet was working. Tormenting yourself must lead to something good, boy was I wrong!

A good friend of mine lost several pounds in no time and I couldn't figure out how she did it, she wasn't irritated or nothing. I figured that she must be a great dieter that knows how to cope with all the anger and so on. One day we sat at the same table in the cafeteria and I saw her eating loads of chicken. After a little small-talk she said that she was on a diet. Imagine my surprise after looking at her plate.

She had found a diet that everybody used. It was built around the simple motto 'Food Is Not Your Enemy'. This diet was easy to follow and she got all of the energy she needed, hence her good mood. The diet is called calorie shifting and is based on the food you eat and how it affects the metabolism. She had lost over 16 pounds in less than a month so the diet obviously worked.

She said that she had tried almost every diet possible. She had tried weight watchers, Jenny Craig and so on. Those diets cost a fortune and they give result but not as fast as she wanted it too. So after a little research she stumbled upon the calorie shifting diet from fat loss for idiots.

We met a couple of nights later and she helped me generate a menu for me. I also learned a lot of important stuff about weight loss and what made me gain weight. We had a very fun evening drink a couple of glasses of wine. And yes, you are allowed to drink wine during this diet.

This roughly happened a year ago and my new friend has lost over 60 pounds with this diet and I've lost almost 40 pounds!

Jennifer Olsen was a master of failing at different diets. She understood that there were more to losing weight then just going on a diet. Today she has lost nearly 50 pounds with the calorie-shifting diet and meanwhile she has finished reading 'Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle' and she is implementing what she learned into daily activities.

She made a mini-site that gives examples of diets, complete fast weight loss diets and reviews of books that helped her stop living the unhealthy life and turning around into a more healthy life-style. If you are interested in learning more please Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home